Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Book Signing April 12

On Saturday, April 12, the Fond du Lac Public Library will kick off the start of National Library Week with the Celebration of the Book, a day-long event with activities for all ages that will include a Local Writers' Fair from noon to 3 pm. Other events at the library that day:
  • Panel discussion on self-publishing (panelists TBA) 
  • Writing workshop lead by John Silah 
  • Book craft for kids in Children's Room 
  • Book craft for teens & adults
  • Free popcorn
  • Add-a-sentence public story boards  
I am excited to be a part of this event as one of the authors who will be signing and selling books. If you will be in the Fond du Lac area on April 12, I hope you will stop by to meet me and the other area authors from noon to three. If you can make it the whole day, it sounds like it will be a day of fun and education for the entire family.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds great fun! Hope you have a wonderful time. And I love the "public story board" idea too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea too, Sheila. I'm looking forward to reading it. We did that on one of the forums I belonged to and some of the stories really took some bizarre and funny twists.

      Delete
  2. How did it go? I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila. It went pretty well. I sold 9 books in three hours and met many wonderful people. I shared my table with a delightful young local author. We seemed to have a lot in common in spite of our age difference and I hope I will be seeing her again.

      Delete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards