Monday, November 28, 2011

My Christmas Stories published in an ezine and a animal charity support website

I've recently been informed that one of my short stories starring Flickertail the llama & Paint the horse has been accepted for publication on http://thebrowsingcorner.com/ , a literary e-zine and another short story, also starring Flickertail & Paint will be published on http://www.floydthedog.com/, a supporter of animal charities.

Floyd the Dog authors are allowed to name an animal charity of their choice and Floyd the Dog sends them a generous donation. I have chosen the Fond du Lac Humane Society for my charity. We have adopted three dogs from them since 1987.

My short stories will appear in December's editions of these publications.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news Mary! Congratulations! And a lovely charity to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sheila. They do a lot of great things for animals in this community.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards