Thursday, October 6, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream

I received Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream free as part of a BzzAgent campaign in exchange for my honest review.

After only two days I am already loving how smooth and soft it makes my 63 year old skin feel. Most facial products make my skin break out. This doesn't.

I appreciate that it is fragrance free. Many times, I have had to wash off moisturizers because I can't stand the scent.

The container dispenses just the right amount of product. When I saw the small amount dispensed the first time I used it, I thought, this is never going to be enough, but I was wrong. A little goes a long way, and with this economy, that's a good thing for the budget and the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards