Friday, September 9, 2011

Would you like a coupon for $10 off on Bil-Jac dog food


I just received my Bil-Jac BzzKit from BzzAgent. Included in the BzzKit are five coupons for $10 each. If you aren't familiar with their dog food, check out their website. I will send a coupon to the first five people who get back to me with their mailing address. All I ask is that you let me know how your dog responds to the food, after you have had a chance to give it a try and allow me to share your honest feedback whether good or bad with BzzAgent.

http://www.bil-jac.com



Bil-Jac dog food provides the nutrition to support your dog's overall health. Our healthy dog food is great for professional dogs and your everyday companion including sensitive dogs and puppies. Compare our premium dog food to Blue Buffalo, Iams and Purina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards