Monday, September 12, 2011

A weird use of the OXO Candela


A BzzAgent Campaign

A weird use of the OXO Candela

Well, maybe not so weird. Candles used to be used as illumination before electricity and the Candela is similar to a candle without the fire hazard or dripping wax. I picture romantic images of a beautiful woman in a long silken gown as she ascends the stairs to her sleeping quarters while carrying a lit candle to light the way. Not very safe though, if she trips.

Anyway, back to my modern day story. My husband had fallen asleep on the couch while watching TV. We often watch TV in the dark which probably contributes to his falling asleep so easily. I was working on my laptop, when I realized the delete key wasn't in the same place as my desktop keyboard and for the life of me, I just couldn't find it in the dark Not wanting to risk awakening him by turning on the light, I simply reached over to the coffee table and used one of the candelas as a flashlight.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards