Saturday, September 10, 2011

Werther's BzzAgent Campaign

20110808 Sheer decadence!Image by Degilbo on flickr via Flickr
Are you familiar with Werther's Original Caramels? I remember the hard candies from when I was a kid. Now they have a wide variety of scrumptious flavors that I am anxious to try, thanks to a BzzAgent Campaign.  Check out the Werther's website for caramel recipes perfect for fall. Click on the link that says kitchen to find recipes for caramel apples, bars, and treats.

I'll be watching my mailbox closely for the next several days until they arrive.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Werther's Originals... part of childhood, part of England... I love them. I wonder if the new flavors have wheat in them though--I was very sad when I found I couldn't eat them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad, Sheila. They do bring back some wonderful memories for me too. I just checked the ingredients and they do all contain wheat. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards