Thursday, September 29, 2011

Children's Author Mary Russel's Books for Kids http://ow.ly/6IXOR Wow! A Squidoo Lens featuring ME!!! Written by CruiseReady. Great job, Sheila! Thank you.

When I first met Mary on line, she was writing about a horse and a llama, the first of her published books for kids.I can still remember the...

    • Children's Book Author, Mary Russel I love, love, love it. A huge thank you and a hug to Sheila! And I didn't even have to bribe her to say all of those nice things. Go say hi to Sheila at her lens. Just click on the link by the larger pic of me with all 4 of my books. Tell her I sent you. She's fabulous!!!

1 comment:

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards