Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just a reminder

Just a reminder for any of my readers, friends, and family who may be in the Fond du Lac, WI area this weekend:
On August 20 & 21, 2011, the Galloway House and Village will be hosting a two day Event, (an old fashioned Ice Cream Social). Like the socials in the past, there will be numerous activities throughout the grounds. There will be cars lined up to show the history of the automobile from horse and buggy to modern day and beyond! Ice cream, popcorn, snacks, and baked goods will be on sale. 

I will be there both days, offering all four of my books for sale and autographing them. Please stop by to say hi if you are able.

2 comments:

  1. I shall be running our local writers' group tomorrow. Today I've been playing catchup on the internet after my marathon reading of the last two weeks. Hope your weekend goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been at your local writers' group. I'd love to have seen you in action and it would be wonderful to meet you. The weekend was delightful. See today's post.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards