Monday, August 29, 2011

aboutdotme and Times Square

Be the face of about.me and star on our Times Square billboard!

I'm a BzzAgent and this is one of the BzzCampaigns I have entered.

About.me has launched a month-long contest to find new faces for our fall promotion.
Selected winners will see their about.me page featured across our campaign, including on a GIANT billboard in Times Square. Plus, the top three winners will win a trip to the Big Apple to see their page in lights and attend an exclusive about.me party.
How can you win?  All you have to do is  create a profile (or visit your profile) and click “Opt-in Now” on your edit page. Then start sharing your about.me page with all of your friends to get votes. The contest closes on September 20th, so enter your page now!
Then please, vote for me to be the face of @aboutdotme on a Times Square billboard: http://about.me/maryrussel
If you add your profile, let me know you voted for me and I'll vote for you. Thank you.

about.me
Mary Russel started writing in grade school, when she had a poem . . .

1 comment:

  1. I voted for you. And I made a page too. Thanks for introducing me to the site.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards