Saturday, May 7, 2011

My About.Me page courtesy of BzzAgent



I actually signed up for a splash page in this website several months ago through BzzAgent. Now BzzAgent is running a campaign about About.Me so I thought I would tell you a little about the site. My splash page link, if you would like to check it out is http://about.me/maryrussel

I like that you can link to most of your profile pages from your About.Me splash page. I need to upgrade mine but you will note that it currently includes my links to my blog, my LinkedIn, my Twitter, and my Facebook pages.

I chose the background photo when I only had three published books but I'll probably keep that one there for awhile anyway because I like the way it covers a large area of the screen and how I can add the text I want without covering up anything important.

if you sign up for it now (it's free) you can also get free business cards but you do have to pay for the shipping.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards