Monday, April 11, 2011

Seth Godin, Marketer Extraordinaire

Author Seth Godin at PDF 2007Image via Wikipedia
Many people consider Seth Godin, to be one of the most innovative marketers on the internet. One of his best known books is Permission Marketing. His newest book Poke the Box will be released soon. I'm looking forward to receiving it through BzzAgent and I will be sharing my Bzz about it when I have read it.

Godin accomplishments are impressive. Godin worked as a brand manager for Spinnaker Software.


He is an author of several books on marketing, and the founder o
f Seth Godin Productions,

Yoyodyne, Squidoo, Change This, and his newest project The Domino Project.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Will look forward to your review. I need to learn how to market :)

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards