Saturday, April 9, 2011

Breath of Angel book review

Breath of Angel: A Novel (The Angelaeon Circle) by

Karyn Henley



I received this great book free from Multnomah for reviewing it.

This is a different genre for me to read.  Although written as a fantasy for young adults, I really loved it and I'm 63.

Angels, malevolents, and immortals fight a vicious battle and a young priestess finds herself entangled in a fight to restore the stairway to heaven in this fast paced, exciting novel. This novel has something for everyone, romance, intrigue, secrets, mystery, murder, love, battles, legend, folklore, and more.

My only objection was the ending. I would have liked to have seen all of the threads tied up and firmly knotted. However, it is a series and I am eagerly awaiting the second book to see what happens next.



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. This reviewing is a good way to get us hooked on new authors. I enjoyed this but really want to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards