Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Book Review of Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann

Indivisible: A Novel (Paperback) I had no idea I was going to like this book as much as I did. The characters were exceptionally well developed and believable. The plot and subplots were compelling.

The dialog was realistic for the situations. The vivid descriptions made me feel like I was there beside the characters, tasting, feeling, smelling, listening, and seeing as they did.

There was plenty of foreshadowing, perhaps a bit too much, as I knew about half way through the book who was mutilating animals although I didn't guess why until fairly close to the end. In spite of that, I didn't feel cheated out of any enjoyment. There were plenty of other twists to keep me intrigued.

A fast paced, easy to read book and an impressive example of great suspenseful writing.


I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards