Monday, March 7, 2011

Looking for a free professionally designed business website?

Image representing Apptivo as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
I signed up to try Apptivo for a business site for my husband. Apptivo's customer service was good and they did come up with an attractive design but with an extremely tight budget, we decided to go with another site instead that also offered free hosting.

If you want a professionally designed custom made for your business, check Apptivo out. They may be just what you have been looking for. I received this free offer from BzzAgent in exchange for an honest review.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. There's so many different things out there, and you're so good at finding them Mary.

    By the way, I just passed a Stylish Blogger award on to you. Not sure how I got it, but I always enjoy visiting your blog--and your animals.

    Looking at your blog award panel below, I'm wondering if I should try one of those sometime--it's really neat and I nice way to keep track.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards