Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

 I am honored to have received the Stylish Blogger Award from Lora Severson!

A few words about Lora: First of all, thank you Lora for honoring me with this award. Lora is an awesome photographer and a talented artist on zazzle where she offers beautiful, unique, personalized products featuring her photography.

By accepting this award, we agreed to the four "rules" that follow:

1. Thank and link back the person that awarded it to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great Bloggers
4. Contact those Bloggers and tell them about their blog award


1. Thank and link back the person that awarded it to you:
Thank you Lora! Visit her wonderful blog HERE

2. Share 7 things about yourself:

1. I love to write.
2. I am a freelance writer of articles and novels.
3. Currently I have four books published
4. I have three more books in progress.
5. I love animals and featured my pets and my friends' pets in Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths.
6. I believe that God places the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
7. I also believe that nothing you do is a failure if you allow yourself to learn something from the experience.


3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great Bloggers




"AccordingtotheBook"

"Hey, I'm Trying to Write Here" -

*Crystal Mary Lindsey

A Nomadic Visions

A Zenith

abitosunshine Love and Writing

All Natural & Organic Gifts By Diana

Angel Baby Boutique

Artwork by Lady Bug

Authors Helping Authors

Being Frugal and Making It Work

BFN Zazzle

Bloggin' by abitosunshine!

Blue Raven Creations


Please follow me, and also follow the above very creative bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Imagine my surprise when I stopped by to say hi and saw my name on this post, hahaha! I thank you ever so much for this award, Mary! And, I've already posted it: Me Stylish?

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards