Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rudolph, A Child's Love Story to be Released

My husband took me out to a lovely lunch at my favorite restaurant Salty's in Fond du Lac today to celebrate Rudolph.

The official release date for my second book, Rudolph, a Child's Love Story, is November 9th,2010. Although it has been available on my publisher's site and my own website for some time now, as of Nov. 9, it should also be available on Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Borders. You should also be able to order it through any book store. You can also ask for it from your local library. Although they will most likely not have it, they should be able to order it. Rudolph is appropriate for ages 8 and over.

The above is also for Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths, my first published book: release date April, 2010. Flickertail is also appropriate for ages 8 and over.

Sleuth & Scribe Book 1: The Cold Case will soon be available for purchase on my site, (probably within the next two weeks). I have ordered advance copies and will be happy to autograph them. Currently, I have no official release date on The Cold Case but it will most likely be released in December or January. cold Case is appropriate for ages 13 and over and is considered a Cozy Mystery.

I will be thrilled to autograph all books purchased from my website.



1 comment:

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards