Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo is so fun & easy to use

The bookplate of Sir John ForrestImage via Wikipedia


I received my Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo from BzzAgent yesterday and I found it easy to setup. The software is fun and easy to use. It is going to be so convenient to be able to print one or many labels at once and I just love that I never have to buy any expensive ink.

The labels are available in a wide variety of sizes and can be used in so many ways. I have already printed up address labels for envelopes and shipping labels for packages.

i am looking forward to also making my own bookplates for customers who purchase my books on sites other than my website.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, and streets ahead of the old Dymo my Dad got for Christmas once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!Your works are great! Keep the good work going! Will be glad to have some of them in the future!
    It's great that you use sites like zazzle.com, do you use also cafepress. com, fiverr? They could be a good way to promote your works and to help "remove" stupidity in the streets like headlines on t-shirts, fridge-magnets, cups, etc: My Boyfriend kisses Better Than Yours, FBI - female body inspector, etc. Not everything we see and think of should be about sex, right? It would be much better if there were more nice pictures of mythical creatures, good thoughts, poems from fantasy genre, etc? I'm allanbard there, I use some of my illustrations, thoughts, poems from my books too (like: One can fight money only with money, Even in the hotest fire there's a bit of water, etc). Best wishes! Let the wonderful noise of the sea always sounds in your ears! (a greeting of the water dragons'hunters - my Tale Of The Rock Pieces).

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards