Monday, August 2, 2010

A fourth book has just been accepted for publication!

Antebellum Plantation Home, Butler Greenwood, ...Image via Wikipedia

As of about an hour ago, a fourth book has been accepted by my publisher. This one is book 2 of the Sleuth & Scribe series. "The Car Lot" This week I will start revising Book 3, "The Bed & Breakfast".

I'm looking forward to having all five books revised and accepted for publication so I can finish the novel I started writing several months ago. After that I may take a break or I may write a sequel to Flickertail & Paint.

I'm riding this wave as long as I can.

Book Published: Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths
To Be Released Soon: Rudolph, A Child's Love Story
Accepted for Publication: Sleuth & Scribe Book 1: The Cold Case; Sleuth & Scribe Book 2: The Car Lot
Currently in Revision: Sleuth & Scribe Book 3: The Bed & Breakfast; Sleuth & Scribe Book 4: The Wedding; Sleuth & Scribe Book 5: The Hexagon Murders
Novel in Progress: The Steamer Trunk
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. mary great , ride the wave as long as u can !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Great to see the list too. I'm so glad you included that.

    By the way, I love Sleuth and Scribe as a series title.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards