Sunday, August 15, 2010

Change of plans

I had planned to work on revisions to The Bed & Breakfast but the characters from The Hexagon Murders have been clamoring for my attention. A movie, I watched last night inspired more research which created another direction for the plot. I believe it will be a much better novel as a result. I am excited to get to work on it this week. Maybe the voices in my head will stop shouting at me when it is finally rewritten. I never did like the ending anyway. I have a feeling, I'm going to love this one. Hope the characters do too.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, Mary. I look forward to finding out what has changed in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. I appreciate your encouragement. Friends like you keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fun. Always neat when those voices get going. Looking forward to the result.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards