Monday, July 12, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

versatile blogger


Thank you Margaret West for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award.

Drop by Margaret's blog. It's a fabulous site.

According to the rules, I'm required to:

1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my ten friends know I admire them.

Seven things about me

1. I've been writing since I was in grade school and had a poem published then.
2. I've always wanted to be a writer.
3. I also wanted to be a singer.
4. I have been very fortunate in having many friends and family who encourage my efforts.
5. I have one book currently in print, two more will be available soon.
6. I am revising four more books which will be part of my five book Sleuth & Scribe series.
7. I went to London 10 years ago and long to go back to see more of England.

10 fabulous bloggers
Sheila Deeth
Elizabeth Spann Craig
Jo-Anne Vandermeulen Journey to Publication
Reena Das
Angela Higbee
The Old Geezer
Elizabeth McKenzie Hey, I'm trying to write here.
Roni Griffin
Judi J
Ruth Cox

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary. You definitely deserve the award!

    I didn't know you'd been to London. You'll have to go back sometime and see the rest of England.

    And thanks for including me in your list. I recognize some of those names, really nice blogs and good friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sheila.

    Russ won a trip to London in 2000. It was only 4 days. Not nearly enough time to do London justice. We had a great time though. If we ever get to England again, I'd love to spend at least a month. I think a year or two would be more like it for everything I would love to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 days is certainly short. A friend of ours took two weeks recently and managed to travel to lots of good places. The trains really help.

    Still, 4 days in London sounds nice. did you catch a show?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for passing the award on to me and congrats on receiving it yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we saw the Hunchback of Notre Dam Sheila. I was so impressed with the acting, the dancing, the singing, and the props. Of course I had seen Hunchback several times before but never like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, thank you ever so much for the Award! I see you've passed it forward to some splendid recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Ruth. Aren't they all marvelous?

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards