Friday, July 2, 2010

I won the best site award for June from The Selling Lounge!!!

I had a really exciting day yesterday! In addition to winning the best site award from the Selling Lounge, I won

* bookmarks from Printable Pantry,

* 1 month FREE banner advertising in the Selling Lounge forum, blog and directory,

* a $30 gift certificate from Design My Cart,

* a banner ad displayed for one month at Really Smart Deals,

* a text link for one month on the Gift Listings Blog,

* an article in the Selling Lounge Newsletter and Blog,

* an article on Businesses Growing Together,

* and Vinyl Lettering Windshield Decal, from JeriSigns.com.

* Wes from sportscards 4 all has also offered to donate a 468 x 60 banner for an estore or forum.

If you would like a chance to win all of these fabulous prizes, join the Selling Lounge and enter your site in the contest. Be sure to read the rules before submitting. And good luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your win was well deserved, Mary, and I hope you enjoyed your month!
    Now, I'd like to congratulate this mon'th's winer - Wes at http://www.SportsCards4All.com

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards