Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flickertail & Paint now also available at... | Gather

Barnes & Noble headquarters, 122 5th Ave, New ...Image via Wikipedia

Flickertail & Paint now also available at... | Gather
In an earlier post, i mentioned you can use your Amazon and Borders gift cards to get Flickertail & Paint. I recently noticed they are also available at Barnes & Noble. I don't know if B&N offers gift cards or not but if you don't have any gift cards, I am now offering a discount on signed copies of F&P if you buy them directly from my website. The book is now selling for just $9.95 plus $3 shipping in the US.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. That's great that Flickertail and Paint are traveling so far. What great opportunities!

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards