Saturday, June 5, 2010

New manuscript sent to publisher

Just sent off the manuscript to the first book of my 5 book series along with a prayer. If they accept it, I will send them the second book. This is my murder/mystery series, 'Sleuth & Scribe' and a departure from the other two published books. The more books I have published, the better chance I have of one selling the other.

I have also sent the publisher the contact information for possible local book signing locations for Flickertail & Paint. Hoping to get a couple of bites there. :)

4 comments:

  1. Deeth,
    I pray for you, my hands crossed. And I know you will reap the very best of it.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whispered a prayer for the Sleuth & Scribe!

    Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
    Ruthi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ruthi. :) I believe in the power of prayer.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards