Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Announcing my interview with Author, Sheila Deeth, June 17

I am so excited that Sheila Deeth has agreed to let me interview her about her Christian book series. Please be sure to check back on Thursday to read her fascinating answers about how she got started writing and her advice to new writers.

Sheila Deeth grew up in the UK and has a Bachelors and Masters in mathematics from Cambridge University, England. She moved to the States with her family in 1996 and lives in Beaverton, Oregon, where she enjoys reading, writing, drawing, telling stories and meeting her neighbors' dogs on the green.


Sheila's self-published books are available from Lulu, and her work has appeared in the online magazines Nights and Weekends, Poetic Monthly, the Shine Journal, and Joyful Online. Three of her short stories are appearing in print in Mythica Publishing’s Maybe Tomorrow anthology, Second Wind Publishing’s Murder in the Wind, and in VoiceCatcher 4.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for agreeing to interview me, Mary. And thanks for answering my interview questions too. I'm looking forward to Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also looking forward to Thursday. I hope we get lots of traffic on each of our blogs. Your questions really made me think. I feel a lot more confident about my live interview on Saturday morning with Maturity Times as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is Sheila a clever, intellingent lady, she is artistic, friendly, and hard working. A number of books out already and I wish her every success in all that she does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, the pictures look lovely. The book beautiful too. You have really good mugs and shirts here. How clever!
    I find the white on the pale green too hard to read though. But others no doubt cope.
    I wish you every success with all your products.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards