Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update on Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths

For those of you who have asked to be kept up-to-date on the progress of the F&P book, the galley proof and cover art is ready to go on Flickertail & Paint. I'll post the release date here as soon as I know when it is.

I've also just finished "The Girl Who Loved Rudolph" and have submitted it. Waiting on pins and needles to hear if that is going to be accepted. I'm crossing my fingers for a pre Christmas release date on it.

Currently, I'm editing and trying to come up with a
better ending for "The Hexagon Murders" while attempting to finish
writing my most ambitious project "The Steamer Trunk" by the end of this year. Lots of history and research with Steamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards