Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sheila Deeth just gave me a beautiful blogger award

Thank you Sheila.

The rules are these: link to the person who nominated me for this award (done), share seven interesting things about myself, and nominate seven other beautiful bloggers.

Hmmm. Interesting things about myself.

1. I started college when I was 36.
2. I completed college when I was 40.

3. I was published at age 8 when an English teacher submitted a poem to a children's magazine on my behalf.

4. I wrote my first book, "Sleuth & Scribe" for a contest three years ago and still haven't submitted it for publication.

5. "Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths" has just been released as of March 2010.

6. "Rudolph, a Child's Love Story" will be released the end of this year or the beginning of 2011.

7. Most of my books and short stories are inspired by dreams.

I wish I hadn't been limited to just seven beautiful bloggers:
1. Sheila Deeth at Sheila Deeth Drabbles
2. Keleka's Kollections at Kelekas Kollections
3. Sportscards4all at Sportscards4all
4. AndThenThis at Cruising Musings and other stuff
5. Penny and Doug at PENNY'S POTPOURRI
6. The Selling Lounge at Selling Lounge Banner Ads
7. Diana's at All Natural & Organic Gifts By Diana

Again, thank you to Sheila Deeth for giving me this award.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Thank you. My Drabbles get their first award! Maybe they'll even get some visitors...

    I'll wander over to look at the other blogs soon. Got to start planning dinner soon.

    ReplyDelete

WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

For autographed copies of Flickertail & Paint, Barnyard Sleuths you can buy directly from my website.








Blog Awards